Friday, February 17, 2012

I need a back hoe to fill that plot hole! (And a FREE PROMO)

Good grief! The last thing you want to see when you get close to "The End" is a plot hole the size of the Grand Canyon. But that's what I've been dealing with all week.

One of my personal discoveries as I prepare my next ebook for publication has been that I want to get it right. I want the reader to have a really great experience. I want the story to hang together and provide a satisfying conclusion. I want to avoid plot holes that yank you out of the story. So I'm still working on the WIP. But after a week of nothing but plotting, I think I see light at the end of the tunnel. At least, I hope so.

To cheer myself up, I am offering my collection of science fiction and quiet horror for FREE for two days on Amazon! If you enjoyed "The Twilight Zone," I think you might like these stories. That program was a huge influence on my early work.

FREE Feb 17 & 18 only!


No comments:

Post a Comment